Friday, March 30, 2012

Picture This: Cory Ryan-- Awesome Wedding Photographer!

copyright cory ryan photography 2011

Yet another great part of my job is that I get to meet all sorts of vendors-- caterers, musicians and, of course, lots and lots of photographers. In my everyday life, I'm not a huge fan of getting in front of the lens (funny, since my partner is a photographer and is forever making me pose for him). But in my work life, being photographed just comes with the territory.

Recently, I did an elopement at Laguna Gloria. It was a wonderful, rainy day-- the grass glistening green, the sky doing all sorts of dramatic tricks. Our happy couple got married upstairs in the old ballroom (now the bridal dressing room) and the only witnesses were me, photographer Cory Ryan, and her assistant.

Cory was kind enough to send me some pictures from the shoot. Here are some of them. She is great to work with!

copyright cory ryan photography 2011
copyright cory ryan photography 2011
copyright cory ryan photography 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment