Monday, December 31, 2012

Thanks to All My 2012 Clients, and Congrats to All My 2013 Clients!


Thanks so much to all of you who invited me to perform your 2012 weddings! I had such a great year. My busiest ever. I performed my hottest (109 degrees) and coldest (41 degrees, outside at night) weddings. I performed a wedding featuring my oldest bride and groom to date. In the end, though I didn't keep a precise count, I'd say I presided over 130 ceremonies at least. How fun! What a magnificent energy boost! And also, thanks for all the great five-star reviews at Wedding Wire and Yelp.

And thanks to all of you who've already hired me for your 2103 wedding. We are going to have so much fun! I can't wait to help make your wedding perfect.

I will all of you a lovely, fun-filled new year. Let me know how I can be of service.

Thanks again,
Spike

No comments:

Post a Comment