Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Magical Job Now With Added Friends' Boost!




I just wrapped up the second busiest time of the year-- 41 ceremonies in around 50 days. I love it! Such a whirlwind. As it happened, four of the ceremonies I performed were for good friends-- three weddings an a vow renewal. You know, I feel like I come away from every ceremony friends with my clients. But there's an extra-special boost I get uniting (and re-uniting) longterm friends in marriage.

So congratulations to ALL of you-- who got married this fall, who got married in 2012. And a very special shout out to Maggie & Paw, Jackie & Drew, Em & Bug, and Kayci & Paw! Thank all y'all so much for inviting me to be part of your big day. I cannot adequately express for you how much I love my job, which I wouldn't have without you.







No comments:

Post a Comment