Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What a fun and crazy summer it's been! I've been running in and out of town-- to help care for an injured friend, to move my son to Brooklyn, to whale watch in Canada and now to catch up with old friends in the Pacific Northwest. I love how much flexibility I get with my job-- summer is pretty slow for weddings so I could take long breaks. But in between trips I returned home to perform weddings-- just last week I did five. Sure, it was warm, but we still had a great time. Now, Super Busy Season Part II is about to arrive (Part I is in the spring) and I'm already reminding myself strategies to stay well rested and fully present. Here are some pictures from recent weddings. Stay tuned for more in-depth updates, advice, and everything wedding when I return. 

Robert the DJ is super awesome. He had everything ready to go and the sound was perfect.  
Mercury Hall added a paved walkway from the chapel building out to the big trees.
Another lovely cake.
Mayfield Park-- this couple is so calm, cool and collected we didn't even feel the 100 degree heat.

But my phone confirmed that it really was 100.

I love creative centerpieces. 
Getting ready to say I Do at Umlauf Sculpture Garden.
Groom's cake. Hilarious. 
Even the flower girl got in on the photo action.
This is Evelyn. She is an amazing, amazing wedding planner. So chill. Click here to go to her website.   
Coffee and tea in the garden at Umlauf. 
They do!
Getting the Skype ready for an Austin wedding with a Tennessee bride and Spanish groom.
I love a barefoot bride.
I also love mixed culture weddings.  
The wedding party rented an entire B&B so everyone could stay together. Great idea. 
I never tire of the Caswell House-- so classic.
So ready she got married before start time. Really.
Whoever came up with this cupcake tower idea-- thank you! 
Sand ceremony to symbolize uniting of bride, groom, and bride's daughter.  
Congratulations!
View from the top of the stairs at Caswell House.

No comments:

Post a Comment