Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Free Wedding Officiant Services for One Lucky Couple

Rebound!
Why is Rebound so happy? Because like you, she loves a good deal. So here's my good deal-- I am giving away my services for free to one lucky couple. As part of Fusebox Festival fundraisers, I participate in a twice-annual event called Sixty in Sixty. Sixty Austin performers take the stage, one at a time, for sixty seconds each. In that time you have to deliver an entire performance. Last time I presented a Haiku History of the World. This time it is my dream to perform an entire wedding in under a minute.

If you are planning on getting married, have a good sense of humor, and want to save some money, Email Me. If you will participate in this event -- that means getting a real license and actually getting married as part of the show-- I will then show up at your big wedding and do the honors. As some of you probably know, more than a few couples secretly get married by themselves before their actual big wedding ceremony. This is a variation of that. Your legal marriage won't exactly be a secret, and technically it won't be an elopement since you'll have hundreds of people cheering you on. What it will be is super fun.

There's just a little bit of fine print-- I'll need to know when you are planning your big wedding because I have already committed to a lot of weddings in 2013. In order for this to work, I'll need to have your official date open.

Do me a favor-- help me spread the word. This is a first come, first chosen situation.

Thanks!
Spike

No comments:

Post a Comment